10.18.2010

An Eye Treat

Let’s just start by saying that I heart this girl, this location, this couple, this whole shoot.  There are moments when I could put down my camera and never pick it up again,  and then I shoot something that I love and feel something about, and I remember why I’m a photographer.  Thanks, Sarah and Jake, for reminding me why I do what I do. Here’s a sneaky peek of what’s to come.

 

image 038 copy

image 342 copy

 

image 408 copy

 

image 424 copy

 

image 230 copy

4 comments:

Connie said...

I LOVE THIS SHOOT! AWESOME!!! Good Job Rachel!!!

Trish said...

Love!!!

Cherie said...

These are awesome! What lens were you using for the individual shots?

Cherie said...

Thanks Rachel, I've been trying to decide what wide angle lens I want and I really like the look o yours with your super wide angle lens. I just put a bid on Ebay for the 28mm 1.8, now I kinda hope I don't get it...