11.13.2010

A Little Behind . . .

I feel like I’ve been slackin on my posts lately, and I have several sessions sitting on my computer begging to be edited. I haven’t even had the chance to buy any film yet, and I don’t think I’ll be able to make the switch until the beginning of 2011 when I get past all my family bookings. So these are all still digital pics. I’m also switching to a new blog, and hopefully that’ll be up and ready within the next couple weeks. Made some changes to my website as well. Check it out here. Anyhoo, here’s a peek of a few that I’ll be posting when I can sneak away from my hopelessly-devoted-to-Mommy little guy.

image 022 copy

image 086 copy

this fun little family

image 093 copy

and this super fun, super sassy, super hot shoot! But this is all you get :).

image 102 copy

No comments: