10.27.2010

A little more Sarah and Jake

I’m not sure why I keep editing bits and pieces of each shoot I’ve done lately but not finishing an entire shoot like I typically would when I edit. I guess I’m going to break Sarah and Jake’s shoot into several posts even though I should just wait until I’m done with the entire session. But this is my blog, and I think I say how things are run around here so I’ll just keep giving you a few at a time. Maybe I’ll just make this post the romantic shots and my next posts will be the fun quirky musician shots. Yup, that’s what I’ll do. 

I can’t say it enough – I love this location. I wish that I could shoot every session there for the rest of my life.

image 002

image 478 copy copy

image 486 copy copy

image 494 copy copy

image 071 copy

image 070 copy

image 089 copy

 image 432 copy

 image 448 copy

image 060 copy

 image 066 copy

image 247 copy

image 047 copy

I hope these images make you smile too :).

1 comment:

bledsoeblog said...

Yes sir, these pictures sure make me smile! Is that the same tie and earing set from their wedding? Love that green! I am doing Devon Sedrick's senior pictures in two weeks and he had looked at Sarah's pictures, I don't think he recognized her, and said he wanted something done like that. I guess I need to go find him a girl while HE finds ME some salt flats! Love your work, you are an inspiration!