9.15.2010

When Did I Grow Up?

Last night after this shoot I went to dinner with my old bestie, her hubs, and her sister. Back in high school, it seemed like we would never get married or stop complaining about boys being idiots. We went off to college together for a semester (we do better not living together), then I moved back to Vegas, got married, had a baby, and Anish got married not long after. She had a sweet little baby 5 weeks ago, and he is just precious. She and Ben and sweet little Max came down from San Francisco to visit her family for a couple weeks, so we got together for a photo shoot and dinner. And we talked about how we grew up.  Now I have an almost 5 year old! Pure craziness. Enjoy these sweet little shots of my good ol’ high school bestie and her new family. Well, new baby anyway :).

image 008 image 014   

image 023  image 027

image 028

image 036

image 047

image 052

image 057

image 058

image 061

image 064

image 065

template 1

image 096

template 2

4 horizontal image 145 single square

image 163

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rachel, these look amazing! So gorgeous! I remember when you took our family pictures after we had Clayton. Looking at these brought back a lot of memories. You're so talented! Love these!