8.07.2010

I HEART This Kid

I know every good mom everywhere raves about how much she loves her children. But my sweet guy is amazing. Such a big heart, so big that I wonder where he keeps it, how it fits into such a little boy. We have had the best of times, the worst of times together. For a while it was just the two of us, and from all that we’ve buffeted together we have quite the bond. From the funny things he says (“Mom, do you think the bees will make bad choices and sting me?” ;”Mom, I love you the best way I know how to love – regular.”) to the hugs he gives that he just can’t seem to let go, I love him. Being a mom is where it’s at, especially when I’m the mother to two rockin’ little guys. These are just the many faces of Easton. And I happen to love every. single. one.

image 032 copy image 033 copy image 035 copy

image 036 copy copy

image 037 copy

image 038

image 041 copy

image 042 copy

No comments: